2021 classes will be posted as we receive them, and the listing should be complete by November, 2020.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Cargo Securement (Basic) Rob Siemens, Senior Trainer, Royal Arc.
Attendees will learn:
-review of vehicle inspection and securement requirements
-cargo loading logic and safety
-minimum performance criteria and cargo securement loads
-securement device inspections
-understanding working load limits
-determining what securement devices are appropriate, including
the securement device safety practices, and
- Chair: Jonathan Lee, CSP, Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- Vice Chair: Christopher DeRuiter, CSP, CAWC, Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- Secretary: Chuck Simmons, Penske Truck Leasing
- Division: Charlie Ball, Magna
- Steve Barker, Drug & Laboratory Disposal, Inc.
- Alex Dawson, Michigan State University
- Andrew Horner, ASP, Gypsum Management & Supply, Inc.
- Marrissa Lumia
- Leon Saladin, Martin Transportation Systems